OPERATION & RULES
New Regulations for Covid- 19
- 1.CHECK IN:15.00-CHECK OUT:11.00
- You cannot enter to the reception area without telephone appointment
- You may have breakfast to the common area on specific hour, determined by the reception
- You must use hand sanitizer to enter to the reception area
- Staff is not allowed to enter rooms, if tenants are inside
- The tenants have to leave their rooms every day by 12:00, so as the staff can clean properly their rooms and ventilate them.
- Decorative pillows and other object have been removed for your safety.
- Coffee makers, boilers etc. are about to be removed for your safety, please ask from reception any device you need.
- You cannot enter to the business or the rooms, if you are not tenant
- All the personal items and the suitcases of tenants must be transferred by their holders. Their transport by staff is prohibited.
- In case any tenant have symptoms of Covid – 19, he has to inform the accommodation manager.
- We are cleaning the rooms with steam cleaner so as a new tenant to enter the room, or we ventilate the room for 24h, if it is possible.
- Fresh ventilate every day.
- Hand sanitizer to every room.
- Regarding the public health regulations we have to keep book of tenants. We have to keep your name, surname, private phone number and e-maill adress in this book with respect to GDPR regulations.